Monday 14 February 2011

A Valentine's Day Wish

I'd like to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day.



Today the wonderful Margo and I had a romantic Valentine's day lunch followed by a walk in the Broomhill Sculpture Gardens. Now we're settling with a Rusty Nail and looking forward to a cosy evening together.

I am blessed to be married to the most wonderful person in the Universe.

The button I've shown was created by Jules at Trying To Get Over The Rainbow. Share the Love 2011. It's a great way to say thank you for reading my blog and to pass on the love.

10 comments:

  1. That was wonderful, Tony. Warm and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you, Tony! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm looking forward to getting to know you via blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to the fun of this crusade and all of the new friends along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up you new followers of mine. Thanks for spreading my little love button. I guess I should have put wings on it :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very wonderful day.

    Happy Valentines! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow blogger!You sound like Valentine's Day was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tony, nice to meet you! What a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there. Just stopped by to visit a crusader. Hope your Valentines was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day. I had a nice one too.

    ReplyDelete