Sunday 5 June 2011

Back from travels and tagged

I've been absent from blogland recently as I've been travelling on family matters. I'm back now and raring to go. First and formost I'd like to thank three people who have tagged me. Dorothy Evans tagged me a little while ago (sorry I took so long!), and also Denise of L'Aussie Writing and Nancy Williams at N R Williams, Fantasy Author.



The way the tags work vary a little, so I'm making a kind of hybrid of them here:

1. Do you think you're hot?

The windows in my workshop make it rather like a greenhouse and even in hazy sun it gets extremely hot - so, yes.

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you're using at the moment.



I'm working on edits for Bolter Baron at the moment, so this is difinitely on my mind. I'm also looking for a final title for the book. Bolter Baron is my working title.

3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Almost every day - I love it. It tastes like chicken.

4. The song you listened to recently.



5. What were you thinking as you were doing this?

I was hoping to goodness I wouldn't have to re-write this post from scratch when my browser locked up. Sigh of relief!

6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?

I had some hilarious nicknames at school (oh, so long ago). Sometimes I was called Bison, sometimes Tibbles (a play on TB). Now I must be quite boring as people just call me Tony, although sometimes I get called Tony Maloney.

Now comes the fun bit - passing on the tag and acknowledging my wonderful followers. I've seen a lot of these tags around lately, so rather than naming specific people to pass it on to I shall do it slightly differently.

I have lots of wonderful people who follow my blog, and I'd like to acknowledge them all. I'd like to pass this on to any of my followers who hasn't been tagged. If that is you, then you may consider yourself 'it'.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and the lovely comment on my blog, Tibbles!

    Sorry, just couldn't resist, though in my defence I had to put up with Dottles for a number of years!

    Loving the 80's glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your edits! I really like the cover for the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you are back. Great cover for your book. Tony Maloney? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tibbles! Loved your tag answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibbles, LOL! now there's a name I'd expect to hear for a cat :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tibbles (I just love that nickname). Its perfect to be used for a MG fiction book. Can I borrow that nickname?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Does that mean that I'm about to get my hands on some more Bolter Baron?

    Can't wait. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. Good way to answer the "hot" question.

    I forgot about that video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dorothy; Dottles :-) I like that

    Golden Eagle; Thanks, I must be strange, because I enjoy editing

    Susan; Really, yes. I've had worse names than that though

    Ellie; I enjoyed coming up with it.

    Madeleine; Hopefully they weren't thinking I was like a cat!

    Rachna; You're welcome - what a good idea.

    Misha; Yes. I'll email you

    Theresa; I love that video. Such fun!

    Thanks for all the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tony! Nice to meet you. *holds out a wooden cross against the tag* :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I get to read more Bolter Baron soon. I've enjoyed it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura; Nice to meet you too. Ha! I promise I won't tag you :-)

    M Pax; Yes, the time has come - I've emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tony. I thought I'd been over to read this but I must have been distracted on the way. It was great to read your answers.

    Hope Bolter Baron is going well.

    Denise<3

    ReplyDelete